If you could learn how to effectively remove the pain within the mouth of a horse, while not needing to automatically drug or immobilize the horse, and connect with every horse you meet within 30 seconds …Would you?
If you could improve your horsemanship skills to a level you never dreamed of without any special equipment or hours of manipulating horses, but rather instantly earning the respect and trust of the horse you are with ….Would you?
If you could become successful in helping other horses around the world by learning this style of preventive dental care for horses … Would You?
If you could start a new career (or expand your present dentistry or veterinary career) with a proven way to address every point of every tooth in the mouth AND respond to this growing demand by horse owners to treat their horses with the respect and leadership true horsemanship offers… Would You?
If you just wanted to be a better horse owner and an advocate for your horse… Would You?
WHAT WE TEACH
- The best way to perform floating of teeth in horses
- No automatic medication (sedation) of the horses.
- No immobilization of the head and mouth (speculum and head braces).
- The horse becomes a willing partner in the process.
- Hand floating techniques to reach every point of every tooth.
WHO WE TEACH
- People who are horse professionals (vets, dentists, trainers) anywhere in the world.
- People who work with horses keeping in mind what is in the BEST INTEREST of the horse.
- People who want to be better horseman and earn a living while doing it.
- People who work on their own large herd to control costs.
- People who help local rescue shelters, therapy riding centers, and other non-profit organizations.
- People who serve areas of the world where preventive dental care is not readily available.
- People who help horses being used as beasts of burden in countries outside of the United States (90% of the world’s horse, ass and mule population) .
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique, rewarding, and profitable career with horses.
- A way to use your love of horses and the skills you use every day to fill a growing need in the equine industry.
- A way to own a horse business with the freedom to schedule your own time.
- A way to step into a turn-key business opportunity based on a proven, successful business.
- A way to earn upwards of $50,000/year and solidify your family’s future!
- A way to replace your current income with horses while serving horse owners and their horses.
- A way to expand your existing veterinary or equine dentistry business by adding to your service offerings to meet the growing demand for this style of equine dentistry.