Check your email for the link to your free download.Doc T here thanking you for taking the time to download your free booklet. An email has been sent to you with the big orange button you need to click. Another tab will open with the pdf that will load up quickly.
Doc T explains why this is the BEST equine dentistry
training and business system for EVERYONE!
An example of the split cam training videos
shows what we do every day
WHAT WE TEACH
- The best way to perform dentistry with horses
- No medication in 90% of the horses.
- No immobilization of the head and mouth.
- The horse becomes a willing partner in the process.
- Hand floating techniques to reach every point of every tooth.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique, Rewarding, and Profitable Career With Horses.
- A way to use your love of horses and the skills you use every day to fill a growing need in the equine industry.
- A way to own a horse business with the freedom to schedule your own time.
- A way to step into a turn-key business opportunity based on a proven, successful business.
- A way to earn upwards of $50,000/year and solidify your family’s future!
- A way to replace your current income with horses while serving horse owners and their horses.
- A way to expand your existing veterinary or equine dentistry business by adding to your service offerings.
WHO WE TEACH
- People who are horse professionals anywhere in the world.
- People who work on their own large herd to control costs.
- People who help local rescue shelters, therapy riding centers, and other non-profit organizations.
- People who serve areas of the world where dentistry is not available.
- People who help horses being used as beasts of burden in countries outside of the United States.
- People who want to be better horseman and learn a living while doing it.
- People who work with horses keeping in mind what is in the BEST INTEREST of the horse.
Important NoteWe teach anyone interested in Horsemanship Dentistry but it is the responsibility of the person BEFORE ENROLLING to know the laws pertaining to performing floating of horse’s teeth before investing in this school.
In the USA, search the internet for the following: “Veterinary Practice Act (state)” using the state name you are looking into.
It is legal in Florida for you to hand float horses and therefore legal for you to come here for the hands on training.
If you could learn how to effectively remove the pain within the mouth of a horse, while not needing to automatically drug or immobilize the horse, and connect with every horse you meet within 30 seconds...
If you could become successful in helping other horses around the world by learning this style of dentistry...
If you could start a new career (or expand your present dentistry or veterinary career) with a proven way to address every point of every tooth in the mouth AND respond to this growing demand by horse owners to treat their horses with the respect and leadership true horsemanship offers...
If you just wanted to be a better horse owner and an advocate for your horse...