This module is made up of course units. To complete a course unit, students will need to pass the course unit quiz at the end of the course unit with a minimum 80% grade. Course units are consecutive and students will not be allowed to advance to the next course unit until they pass the quiz of the preceding course unit. Course unit quizzes are open book and have no time limit and can be taken again if failed after contacting me.
The 13 Course Units of Module 4
401 Applying Horsemanship To Equine Dentistry
- Introduction to horsemanship
- The advantages of using horsemanship in equine dentistry
- The application of The Ten Irrefutable Laws Of Horsemanship to equine dentistry
- Law 1 – A horse can hurt you and even kill you
- Law 2 – The horse that will kill you is your own.
- Law 3 – When doing anything with a horse, always use a halter and lead rope – stay connected
- Law 4 – Always place yourself between the horse and the exit
- Law 5 – Become the leader
- Law 6 – To be the leader of horses you need to know the personalities of horses
- Law 7 – Seek first to understand…
- Law 8 – …then to be understood
- Law 9 – The law of energy
- Law 10 – A horse is a horse