A Thank you message from Doc T
So what should I do now?
OK, so you now have the booklet I wrote and some of you are interested in learning more. Let me help you with at least the way I see things.
- Read the booklet – this may go without saying, but it has a lot of information about my beliefs and philosophies about equine dentistry based on my experience of over 3 decades of working on horse teeth. Know that what I say is VERY DIFFERENT from what others say about dentistry in horses. I like to think of it as clear and refreshing.
- Check out all the information on this site. Look at the menu buttons to the left.
- Think about the career you might want to have with horses and consider dentistry. The first thing you need to do is go to Google and look up “veterinary practice act (your state)” and discuss a career with your vet. If you ARE a vet, that is SO GREAT! I will teach any vet even if you don’t want to make dentistry a major part of your practice OR if you want to offer both Horsemanship Dentistry™ along with your modern approach. All of you are welcome.
The first step is to enroll in the Short Course on Equine Dentistry for $49.95 – fully refundable within 30 days.
The next step for those who want to go further is to enroll in the school which is divided into 4 parts:
- Part 1 – The Coursework – online training of the techniques and theories
- Part 2 – The Practical Training – hands on working with horses in Florida with instructors.
- Part 3 – Certification in Horsemanship Dentistry™ – qualifying you through testing to subscribe to the Business Solutions Program.
Research the material here then call 888 HORZVET (888-467-9838) and schedule an appointment to talk with Dr Tucker to get all your questions answered.