WHAT WE TEACH
- The best way to perform floating of teeth in horses
- No automatic medication (sedation) of the horses.
- No immobilization of the head and mouth (speculum and head braces).
- The horse becomes a willing partner in the process.
- Hand floating techniques to reach every point of every tooth.
WHO WE TEACH
- People who are horse professionals (vets, dentists, trainers) anywhere in the world.
- People who work with horses keeping in mind what is in the BEST INTEREST of the horse.
- People who want to be better horseman and earn a living while doing it.
- People who work on their own large herd to control costs.
- People who help local rescue shelters, therapy riding centers, and other non-profit organizations.
- People who serve areas of the world where preventive dental care is not readily available.
- People who help horses being used as beasts of burden in countries outside of the United States (90% of the world’s horse, ass and mule population) .
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique, rewarding, and profitable career with horses.
- A way to use your love of horses and the skills you use every day to fill a growing need in the equine industry.
- A way to own a horse business with the freedom to schedule your own time.
- A way to step into a turn-key business opportunity based on a proven, successful business.
- A way to earn upwards of $50,000/year and solidify your family’s future!
- A way to replace your current income with horses while serving horse owners and their horses.
- A way to expand your existing veterinary or equine dentistry business by adding to your service offerings to meet the growing demand for this style of equine dentistry.